The TSB2023 conference encourages submissions of high quality and timely contributions from all Biotechnology and related disciplines.
TSB2023 will cover following topics specifically.
- Industrial Biotechnology
- Health & Wellness
- Agricultural and Food Biotechnology
- General Biotechnology
- Registration and submissions must be performed via the online submission system.
- Two types of contribution are accepted: abstract or full paper. The full paper will be published in a proceedings book. Both must be prepared in English.
- All submissions are subjected to peer reviews.
- The reviewers’ comments and suggestions will be notified by e-mail and updated on status of the online submission system, we strongly encourage participants to check our website and regularly login to the system to ensure prompt revision of the work.
- No change of the paper type and content will be allowed after the acceptance.
- Once the abstracts are accepted, at least one of the authors must register for and present at the conference.
- Successfully submitted abstracts will be acknowledged with an electronic receipt including an abstract reference numbe
- There is no limit for the number of abstracts submitted to the conference for review.
- For full-paper submission, ff, after the review by the committee, more than one paper is accepted, you will need to pay registration fee for additional paper fee for each additional paper (i.e., for the 2nd, 3rd, 4th papers – not the 1st). Please note that this is only apply for papers that you are presenting as first author or corresponding author, not as co-author.
- The TSB2023 academic committee will select 10-20 best full papers submitted to the conference for publishing as an original research article in Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology (ISSN 0858-849X) after reformatting to fit the guideline of the Journal.
All contributions must follow the guideline below:
- All contributions must be original and has not been submitted or published elsewhere in largely identical forms. Contributions that contain plagiarized contents are unacceptable and, if detected, will normally lead to rejection. The submitting author is responsible to inform all co-authors about the submission and its final results.
- The abstract should be in the form of text, no more than 250 words long. If your abstract is accepted, it will be included in our online abstract link that will be distributed to all conference participants.
- Full papers should be no more than 7 pages and may include one or more figures/tables as appropriate.
- Full papers must be prepared as Microsoft Word (doc/docx) using the provided templates which can be downloaded at TSB2023 website. The submission of full papers is allowed only the PDF format.
- All sections must be written in English only.
For revisions or queries regarding papers already submitted
If you do not receive acknowledgement for your abstract submission or you wish to make any essential revisions to an abstract already submitted, please do not resubmit your abstract, as this may lead to duplication. Please contact the Scientific Committee firstname.lastname@example.org with details of any revisions or queries. Please quote your reference number if you have one.